Google analytics automated scheduled email option has been extremely useful as you get daily or weekly reports in your email and do not have to log into Google Analytics.
However, daily reports can sometimes be bothering as they flood your email box.
To know how to stop Google Analytics automated reports, please follow the following steps:
- Log into your Google Analytics account
- On the left menu, you would find a second box named “Settings” and below that “Email”
- Click on “Email”
- You would land on a page with title “Manage Scheduled Emails”
- To remove a particular email address from automated reports, click on the Report title below
- Remove the email address from the “Send to Others” box
- To completely stop reports from Google Analytics, go back to the “Manage Scheduled Emails” page and you would find a small “Recycle Bin/Empty” icon in the extreme right corner.
- Click on this “Delete” icon displayed in gray color
- A pop up would appear asking “Are you sure you want to delete this email”.
- Choose “Yes” and you would no longer receive automated emails from Google Analytics.